Tom Turbiville, retired sports broadcaster and former Texas A&M University Sports Information Director, and his wife Judy, recently stopped by David’s Jewelry and Coin Exchange to sell their collectible coins and extra jewelry. Listen to the video below to hear about his positive experience with our customer service.
If you are interested in selling your old jewelry, collectible coins or paper currency, gold or silver bullion, Texas A&M memorabilia, or Louis Vuitton, David’s Jewelry and Coin Exchange would love to evaluate your collection and make you a cash offer. We offer more for your items because we aren’t just purchasing your items for their melt costs. We buy from you so we can sell to others and this ensures we consistently pay more than our competitors. Don’t let your old jewelry or coin collection sit and gather dust, sell to us and turn your old collection into cash!
From start to finish, the entire process of selling your used jewelry, coin collections, watches and more to David’s takes less than 10 minutes!
- Bring the items to the store—since condition is a large factor in the price we offer, we are unable to give quotes over the phone.
- Our expert staff will evaluate the items to determine condition and value
- Cash offer is presented
- You can then choose to do one of the following:
- Sell your item to us and leave with a cash or check
- Trade your item towards the purchase of a jewelry or coin item we have for sale
- Think about the offer (Offers are good for 1 week)
We pride ourselves on being your Bryan/College Station resource for all of your jewelry, collectible coin and bullion needs so call us or stop by and experience the David’s Jewelry and Coin Exchange difference for your self.
Thank you for stopping by Tom and Judy! It was a pleasure to serve you.